Saturday, August 3, 2013

Senior Portraits

As the end of summer and early fall approaches soon-to-be seniors are looking to get dressed up and photographed for their senior portraits. Whether these pictures appear in the school year book or are just for the frame in the living room, it's a monumental time in life as you transition from your school years   into the real world as a vibrant young adult. So of course you will want some nice quality pictures... Just don't empty Mom and Dad's wallet!

If you've found yourself in the above situation, I'd like to help!
I'm not a professional photographer but I can't say I don't have an eye for some lovely shots ;) I love being behind the camera as I work with new subjects and in different settings to gain experience. And I'd love to help out some friends by providing them with some nice pictures at an awesome price this year to build up more of a portfolio. This is how it works...

I will:
*Shoot up to 3 different sessions with you
*Take as many photos as you'd like
AND there's no time limit (within reason)

Next I will touch up the shots we've taken or "spruce them up a bit" before giving you a CD with ALL of the frames. Once the photos are in your hands you can do whatever you'd like to share them with friends and family either online or by printing and framing them.
I simply ask that you give me credit as photographer.

Where can you get a deal like that?

Please consider the following photos as a "rough portfolio" of my work:


Single Portraits-







Pose Shots-








Emma's Senior Portrait Session
 Emma is my good friend that I met in Spain this year. Because she was studying abroad for her senior year we took it upon ourselves to have a photo shoot and get her some "official senior pics". 
Here's just a taste of the fun we had that day.
I hope you love them as much as we do!!!







My personal Favorite!!! 













As you can see, I hope to add more to this portfolio in the future- and you can help!


I can be contacted via e-mail at Kallajk@gmail.com
with any questions or to schedule a shoot.

 I look forward to hearing from you soon!












No comments:

Post a Comment